1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ansir Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Double E, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Anyone heard of Ansir Basses?

[​IMG]

I just happened upon their ad in my local craigslist.I am not involved with the company at all I just found their approach interesting and after a quick search here, they don't seem to be on the TB radar.

Check 'em out...

http://www.ansirmusic.com/

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Looks kind of like Texas. Certainly a cool concept though.

3. I like my Jazz bass even more now.:rolleyes:

4. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Ergonomic, but weighs 18lbs.;)

The concept is really cool but most of the shapes are IMO brutal and look terrible.

Just me, but I couldn't ever get past the body shape - the one above in particular.

5. The first thing that entered my head.

6. You have to imagine these started out as a joke that got way out of hand.

7. dementia13

dementia13

Aug 22, 2004
    Miami, FL
    I think it's supposed to be Ohio, that's where the company's located. I played on one of these at Summer NAMM, and I couldn't play another bass the rest of the day. Even the $7,500 Warwick P-Nut was just another bass after playing one of these. I'm going to order one: everything they build is a custom job, so it doesn't have to be in that strange shape (and they have weirder-looking ones than are what's in that picture).