1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Antares ATR1 and Alesis Quadraverb w/Rack Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by swpyne, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    These are used but fully functional effects processors.

Antares ATR-1 Auto Tune Intonation Processor. This was the very first rack mount, real-time pitch correction unit that originally sold for $1,199.00. It works great and can be used for realtime pitch correction on stage or in the studio. Includes the original manual!

Alesis Quadraverb Multi Effects Processor. These units have wonderful effects that made them famous on stages all over the world. There are 99 editable and storable presets with all kinds of great reverb, flange, chorus and other assorted effects. I used this unit for many years to give my fretless bass reverb and chorus on stage. A classic unit that still works great.

Grey Carpet 2 Space Rack Case. Good quality case with friction fit front and rear, pull out, covers. The covers really fit nice and tight and won't fall out when in transit.

All 3 pieces for only $200.00 OBO Shipped and Insured in the CONUS

I would prefer to sell all 3 items together but will listen to offers for individual pieces.

Photos can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4t1ly02anzgleo9/RL60442PjY

2. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    If you have any interest in any of these items please feel free to make me an offer. I'd rather have them getting used than sitting in my closet. Just sayin'

3. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.