1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anthony Vitti can teach his buns off, lol!

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by fountain boy, Mar 26, 2009.

1. First lesson in a series of 8, free of charge.

It's funny how some of the Berklee students remark how they had to pay thousands of dollars to learn this & now it's being demoed for free.

2. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    I don't slap much, but there's a lot of helpful info in there. He's got some killer tone too...thanks for sharing!

3. Indeed.

I love his feel and his teaching simplicity!

4. HaVIC5

HaVIC5

Aug 22, 2003
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Vitti is a cool guy and knows his stuff.

Going to music school, by the way, isn't about learning to play the bass. If you wanted that, you could just pay Vitti for private lessons on the side for probably 60-80 a lesson and be done with it.

ErikP.Bass likes this.
  5. Sure thing Hav, if Mr. Vitti will be so gracious as to accept an IOU as i don't have 1 dime to spare, lol!

Like Victa Wooten and all the other great educators, they usually give of themselves freely anyway.

6. beaglegod

beaglegod

Jan 6, 2009
    By the way where does Vitti teach (city/state)?

Ive corrosponded with him not long ago after seeing some of his vids and books, and he answered me right back, when I showed him all the modes and arpeggios I was practicing each day he said. "Im getting tired just looking over your practice routine." Than he told me I would make more progress by transcribing great bass players. I was shocked because here I expected him to compliment my routine or add more to it. Id love to take lessons from this guy.