Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anthrax's "We've come for you all!" -Finally released!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Casey C., May 10, 2003.

1. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    Anyone happen to pick this up yet. I had it since feb. due to a leak, but I went and bought the new release wednesday and it is well worth it. This is by far their best CD yet. I go through times where it doesn't leave my car CD player for a week. This album also has some of the fastest drumming I have ever heard. "Black Dahlia" is possbly one of the fastest songs for drums. It's amazing someone can move that fast. There isn't too much fancy bass work however :(

I highly suggest this album to anyone that likes any kind of fast rock. It's definatly one to be heard.

Call up a radio station and request the new single "Safe Home" if you wanna hear the ballad of the album. It's a good tune.

2. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Didn't Anthrax change thier name to "Basket Full of Puppies"?

3. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    Haha, I think it was a joke? I dunno. But they had white jumpsuits made up for when they played at that ny steel(i think?) concert that said "WE WILL NOT CHANGE OUR NAME" each word was on each suit. Funny. They have the picture on the inside of the cd case (behind the CD)

4. Nameless Poet

Nameless Poet

Sep 4, 2002
    I saw them live here a few months ago and they were amazing! One of the best gigs I've been to and they weren't wearing jumpsuits but they had football tops with their names and their numbers were how long they had been in the band for.

5. I saw anthrax play with motorhead on friday night. it was excellent. they still sound incredible.

6. Nameless Poet

Nameless Poet

Sep 4, 2002
    They were headliners when I saw them but for the support they got two local bands to play which I thought was really cool.