Anti Ed Romans website

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by kingbrutis, Jan 18, 2004.

1. kingbrutis

Aug 10, 2003
    Phoenix AZ
    I have nothing to do with this site, but ALOT of questions have been asked about Ed Roman. Here is the website to get the skinny. All I can say is, man is he overpriced!!!! Later Joe
  2. andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    this should be entertaining!
  3. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

That timecube dude is quite strange.
  4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    this has nothing to do with basses, so i'll move it to miscellaneous
  5. Haha, that's for sure.
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I love that guy!
  7. bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I've been to his site a few times. After reading his rants/raves and digressions in subject matter I came to the conclusion that the guy really is crazy. I could never take anything he advertises on his site as serious. At first I thought it was a comedic site until I talked about the site with a guitarist friend of mine who has been to the site a few times.
    That guy is just straight up idiot.
  8. 6 string demon

6 string demon

Mar 23, 2003
    is it just me or does the 4 string thumb he has pictured on the warwick page seems to be a fake, with a non warwick bridge? maybe im wrong
  9. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    A couple of years ago we were posting funny links on TB and there was a bogus Harmony Central user review from a guy who (it was pretend) bought from Ed Roman, and he was like this psychologically abused vicim talking about how maybe later Ed Roman would sell him the pickups that came with the guitar. That was so funny.
  10. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    thats it.... i am leaving talkbass... no one should subject another human being to that timecube jibba jabba.
  11. Spam2mapS

Jun 26, 2002
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Someone I know sent the time cube guy an email, and actually got a response. It was a while ago, and I forget what the question he asked was all about, but I believe it was along the lines of "If the Earth is square, then why have satelites and spacecraft seen that it is a sphere from space". He responded with a nice little email with the same kind of garbage from the website, along with a few personal attacks. Just thought it was kind of funny since the timecube guy was brought up...
  12. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    Im with you. I started a thread about a theory concept a while back and some guy said exactly this:

The timecube guy was funny for like 3 seconds! :rolleyes: :D
  13. The timecube guy is an ongoing source of hilarity. I've watched him over the years as the rants get longer and the fonts get bigger. :D

- Dave
  14. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    If by "ongoing source of hilarity" you mean "kind of funny but not so much anymore" then I totally agree! :eek: :D
  15. I mean, if you check it, say, once a year, you see how much more over the edge he's gone. If he wasn't such a prick, it would be sad but because he is, it's funny.

- Dave
  16. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a Law And Order episode yet where they suspect was based on Mr. TimeCube Dude.

Though they've had plenty of crazies on the show already. :D