1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

antigua p-bass on ebay

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ricktunesmith, Apr 21, 2003.

1. I don't know what it is that attracts me to antigua basses. When it's clean, its sharp. It just doesn't age as well. Here's one on e-bay that looks pretty clean. It hasn't yellowed much. It's still a bit pricey for a '70s bass.

I hope this link works

antigua e-bay bass

2. rockbassist1087

rockbassist1087 Guest

Nov 29, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    cool looking, but very pricey. I rather get a vintage p bass in a nice sunburst.

3. geezer316

geezer316

Jan 26, 2003
    NEW HAVEN ,CT
    those basses are awesome !totally awesome ! I love them, on a p-bass it looks great,on a j/bass i'll take tri-color sunburst anyday, there unique color is a refreshing look to the same old fender(not that there is anything wrong with it) look,though they are classic basses if you seen one vintage fender you've seen them all(did i really say that? bite my tounge!)its just nice to see something so different
    FENDER BASSES RULE !
    PS if they did'nt why does every company out there copy them ? HUMM!

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I would love that with a maple board!

5. I would love an Antigua P-bass, especially with a maple fretboard. I love the sound of the P-bass at my local store, but that hideous transparent orange finish really turns me off.

6. very nice i like that bass
    frank

7. boomerang

boomerang Guest

Dec 9, 2001
    Canada
    Whats vintage and rare now, is only vintage and rarer soon.