1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Anton Schroetter 3/4 bass made in Germany

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by Colin Kenniff, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Colin Kenniff

Colin Kenniff Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2019
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bass was purchased from Hammond Ashley Violins in 2000. Great instrument with a nice, warm sound. It has received a clean bill of health from Mike Shank and needs no work done to it. It's been with me on a lot of gigs and has stood up very well in a lot of different situations.
    As for work that's been done to the bass, there were some repairs prior to me acquiring it (see photos). The only work that I've had done to it is had a new fingerboard installed as well as a new adjustable bridge and endpin. All the work was done by Mike Shank, who for those who aren't familiar with him is a top-notch luthier here in PA.
    Scale is 41 3/4 and it's an Eb neck. Bass comes with a Mooradian bag and David Gage Realist pickup.
    Photos are attached below. If you would like any more information about the bass, sound clips, etc. please don't hesitate to ask or send a message. Thanks!

*This bass is local pickup only. I am located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania which is easily accessible from Harrisburg/Philly/and Baltimore areas.

Attached Files: