Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anvil alternatives?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Yamarc, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    I am looking for a 4 space rack that is similar to what anvil makes; no need for ATA style cases because I do not fly with my gear. Anvil is just too expensive for me to afford and I want something small with front and rear rack rails, rubber feet and deep covers. See this old ebay auction for one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dl...RL=2&photoDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting

Let me know of any thanks, Marc

2. Marc,

I'm a sales associate for LM Engineering, a case manufacturer. Our cases are available as special order at Guitar Centers, or can be purchased directly from us.

I'm not sure we're less expensive than Anvil, but we offer a quality product and good service.

Check out our website:

www.lmengineering.com

3. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Cool. What would a 16" deep 4 space XL cost me? Thanks, Marc

e-mail me if you need to

4. redneck2wild

redneck2wild

Nov 27, 2002
    Memphis, TN
    Musicians Friend has some decent priced racks including a 2 space for 39.99 and a 4 space for 49.99.

Look for Product #540624 on www.musiciansfriend.com

5. SoyBase

SoyBase

Jul 1, 2001
    Atlanta, Ga
    The one good thing i've bought from, dare I say it, GC was the Road Ready brand rack case. $149 for a 6-space and its ATA approved. I've had 2 of them and they are built like tanks and hold up very well..

Tommy