Anvil Racks, question about rear panel

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ThePaste, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Hi guys, I am planning on trading in my piece of crap rack for an Anvil. It's pretty old, but it's extremely solid, I don't think the age has weakened it except for small scratches on the metal.

Anyways, on the rear cover panel, there are holes for cables to go through, I am guessing. Are these hole on ALL Anvils, or was it someone just putting those holes there themselves as a mod?

Thanks in advance.
  2. All the Anvil rack cases I have seen don't have holes in the rear cover. Could be a mod. Does Anvil have a website?
  3. mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Not to sound argumentative but... why do you have holes in in your rack? Why not just remove the back cover, its what i do. I would think, and I could be wrong, but dont you have alot of heat build up without the back off?

4. It's not my rack. It's at the store. I am going to trade mine (no holes) for it. When I play, I take the back of the rack off, which is what I will do with the Anvil when I get it. I might put some type of grill or something over the holes so stuff doesn't get in there when I am moving it around.