Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any Ali G fans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Suburban_punk, May 13, 2003.

1. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I saw a 10 minute Ali G clip on my friend's notebook the otherday. Funny stuff! Welcome to TB man- we just had a denver get-togather a week ago, too bad ya missed it.

2. When he did an interview with David and Victoria Beckham for Comic Relief a couple of years ago that was hilarious, but I've seen his new series and its a bit lame IMO. Not as funny as he used to be :oops:

3. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    His funniest material was the 11 O' Clock show stuff, IMO.

4. Suburban_punk

Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    Denver
    I still don't know how to pull quotes.... ;)
    Bummed I missed the Denver get together. Thans for the welcome.

I didn't know AliG wasn;t his only claim to fame..

5. I think he is hillarious. He's like Tom Green, but funnier. My favorite episode was when he was at the Baseball game and he sang the national anthem. Good stuff.

6. Suburban_punk

Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    Denver
    LOL!!

or his James Bond movie pitch!!

7. Oh hey didnt even notice you were from Colorado, Welcome to our friendly (most of the time) bass community. Don't feel bad about missing the get together, I missed it too :spit:

8. Suburban_punk

Suburban_punk

May 13, 2003
    Denver
    thanks!
    westminster is where I reside...close neighbors. ;)

9. I can't stand Ali G...... but I don't care.

Oh, and welcome to TB!

10. HMm.. Ali G had some funny clips, but I think it's overrated.

Thank god the trend has past here, I was getting ready to start breaking fingers if I had to see that sign he does one more time... .

:)