1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any bassworld.co.uk users out there?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ukbassboy, Mar 25, 2006.

1. ukbassboy

ukbassboy

Mar 19, 2006
    UK
    Hope this isn't being too cheeky enquiring about another bass forum but just wondering if there are any bassworld.co.uk members on here? I have been trying to register for a couple of weeks now but the email notification required for registration is bust and so it seems is their email contact. So noone can join or advise them of the problem!
    Anyone able to help?

2. Correlli

Correlli

Apr 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    I'm a member. I don't post there regularly though. But I do recall that the forum has been experiencing some problems. Can't tell you what it is exactly, cause I deleted the emails they sent me.

3. Crazykiwi

Crazykiwi

Sep 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    hi there ukbassboy, I'm one of the mods on Bassworld. If you can email me and let me know what is happening when you try to register we'll get right on it.

We're having bandwidth issues with the server the forum is currently stored on. We're in the process of making arrangements to transfer over to a bigger server but I need to get Gerard the Admin to talk to someone else.

Kiwikid - where ya bin bro?

4. ukbassboy

ukbassboy

Mar 19, 2006
    UK
    What are the odds eh? Three posts and all from kiwis (don't let my user name fool you - I may live here now but I am NZ born and bred)!
    Have sent you an email crazy, any help would be much appreciated.

5. Yep. Darn good forum too.

6. Correlli

Correlli

Apr 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    Busted! :bag:

I should be post at bassworld as well. I think I'll start doing so.:)

7. I post there as SJA.

8. Crazykiwi

Crazykiwi

Sep 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    ok email replied - you were listed as registered already. Did you try logging on? If not, give it a go now, I've sent you a new password :)

9. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005
    im registered...but it doesnt seem as active as TB. but it is good since its a UK forum, so i can ask about specific dealers and stuff

10. DaveBeny

DaveBeny

Mar 22, 2000
    London, UK
    I'm on there - "David B"

11. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Hi chaps - i am the other mod there. We have not been going long but every month we grow by 10000 visitors roughly which is great. Sorry TB if this is cheeky. TB is great too ;)

12. I'm having the same problem. Not been long though, so I'll give it a day or two;) Seems like a good site though- 5 minutes and I already found a link I'd been looking for for ages:)

13. OR I could just check my junk email folder. Problem solved:)

14. yo. i use the same username on both forums!

this one is great for content, and the uk site is great for uk based trading!

15. IanStephenson

IanStephenson UnRegistered User

Apr 8, 2006
    I've looked in a couple of times. However most of the forum catagories are equipment based. I like my gear - I don't read the equipment threads here, cause I'm not gonna change, so I wasn't so exceited about bass world.

Ian

16. dave_bass5

dave_bass5

May 28, 2004
    London, UK.
    Yep, im on Bassworld as well (when its running). same user name