Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any Blind Guardian Fans?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Noobai, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Noobai

Noobai

Aug 25, 2002
    Stanford, CA
    Heh, the problem with them is they dont actually HAVE a bass player. I'd love to fill in for em though, lol.

Ah well, any fans? The singer is the best metal singer Ive ever heard.

2. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I like them. Though sometimes the Swords and Socerey angle can get cheesy once in a while.

3. I've just listened to a couple of songs from them.. I liked the music but didn't like the vocals..

4. I like em

5. Audiosolace

Audiosolace Guest

Oct 8, 2002
    Knoxville, TN
    I used to be a huge Blind Guardian fan! It didn't used to phase me that they didn't have a full time bassist, but then I started playing bass. Now I find it hard to pay much attention to the overdramatic vocals and screaming guitars. In fact, I bought the latest album and returned it the next day.

:bassist: I will, however, always have a special place for "Imaginations from the Other Side" and "Nightfall in Middle Earth." Two of the greatest power metal albums of all time!

6. HannibalSpector

HannibalSpector

Mar 27, 2002
    Australia
    Blind Guardian fan here too:)

7. Danham

Danham Guest

Feb 11, 2003
    Shreveport LA
    I'm a little ashamed to say that I'm a fan. Power metal is the ultimate guilty pleasure for metalheads. Nightfall on Middle-Earth is their best.:oops: