Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any Bob and Tom fans out in TB Land?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Spector_Ray, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    Just curious if anyone else listens to Bob and Tom. It's almost that time of year when they start broadcasting Bass Talk again! :bassist:

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I was a big fan for a while. Some of the comedians they have on are really funny, and I love Chick, because he thinks just like me, but after a while, the incessant laughter in the background starts to drive me nuts. I end up thinking "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE F*(K UP!", so I don't listen very often any more.

3. Bob And Tom are awesome. I love those fake commerical things they have sometimes, so funny. The comedians they get on there are pretty funny and I love the songs they have. I listen to them all the time.

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Idk who they are :<

5. Supernova67

Supernova67

Jun 21, 2005
    Michigan
    YEAH TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

6. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    www.bobandtom.com
    They're based out of Indianapolis and broadcast from Q95
    www.wfbq.com

Become a VIP member for only $6.95 a month and you can watch them on their VIP cam and download their shows. It's worth the dinero!

They also have a great band that does all the music on their songs and parodies.

[​IMG]
    Clockwise from top: Chick McGhee, Tom Griswold, Kristi Lee and Bob Kevioan

7. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Bob and Tom freakin kill! I grew up on them. Bob, Tom, Chick, and Christi Lee.

For those that don't know who they are, the host a morning show on WFBQ 94.7 (Q95) out of Indianapolis, IN. They are syndicated all over the country and we even had them on the air in Tucson for a while. Here is a link to their website: The Bob & Tom Show

EDIT: Spector you beat me to it!

8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I'm partial to don and mike... but bob and tom kick ass. especially when nipple wrenches are involved.

9. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas

Kelly, it's all good! Bob and Tom, you guys rock!