Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any body here from victoria, australia?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Melanie-J, Dec 29, 2003.

1. hey :bassist:
    I was just wonderin' if anybody here was from victoria, Australia?!
    ...:hyper:

2. Adrian Cho

Adrian Cho Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    Well I was born in Sydney and grew up in Melbourne. However now I live in Ottawa, Canada! I assume you're trying to find someone near you?

3. Im from victoria..where in vic are you from?

I live in the golburn valley

4. dont worry..i just saw your location thingy...i will ask now...where is skye?

5. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Gudday Melanie. I'm in Victoria (Melbourne/Prahran), and so are two other TB'ers that I can think off right at this moment - unharmed and kirbywrx. Nice to meetcha.

6. in reply to: "Well I was born in Sydney and grew up in Melbourne. However now I live in Ottawa, Canada! I assume you're trying to find someone near you?"

Yes i am trying to find someone near me:) sounds like you've been moving around alot!

7. hey Bassman_Spike

Skye is right nxt 2 carrum downs, which is near frankston! Where is golburn valley?

8. In reply to: "Gudday Melanie. I'm in Victoria (Melbourne/Prahran), and so are two other TB'ers that I can think off right at this moment - unharmed and kirbywrx. Nice to meetcha."

Hey its nice to meet you too. My uncle used to live in prahran.
    It's nice to find some people that live in victoria, i felt so lonely. lol

9. YaY!!!

I don't feel lonely anymore!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

THIS IS COOL!! :bassist:

10. THe goulburne valley is the shepparton area..fruit picking, cows, ardmona, SPC

11. THe goulburne valley is the shepparton area..fruit picking, cows, ardmona, SPC