Any body here from victoria, australia?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Melanie-J, Dec 29, 2003.

1. hey :bassist:
    I was just wonderin' if anybody here was from victoria, Australia?!
    ...:hyper:

2. Adrian Cho

Adrian Cho Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2001
    Ottawa, Canada
    Well I was born in Sydney and grew up in Melbourne. However now I live in Ottawa, Canada! I assume you're trying to find someone near you?

3. Im from victoria..where in vic are you from?

I live in the golburn valley

4. dont worry..i just saw your location thingy...i will ask now...where is skye?

5. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Gudday Melanie. I'm in Victoria (Melbourne/Prahran), and so are two other TB'ers that I can think off right at this moment - unharmed and kirbywrx. Nice to meetcha.

6. in reply to: "Well I was born in Sydney and grew up in Melbourne. However now I live in Ottawa, Canada! I assume you're trying to find someone near you?"

Yes i am trying to find someone near me:) sounds like you've been moving around alot!

7. hey Bassman_Spike

Skye is right nxt 2 carrum downs, which is near frankston! Where is golburn valley?

8. In reply to: "Gudday Melanie. I'm in Victoria (Melbourne/Prahran), and so are two other TB'ers that I can think off right at this moment - unharmed and kirbywrx. Nice to meetcha."

Hey its nice to meet you too. My uncle used to live in prahran.
    It's nice to find some people that live in victoria, i felt so lonely. lol

9. YaY!!!

I don't feel lonely anymore!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

THIS IS COOL!! :bassist:

10. THe goulburne valley is the shepparton area..fruit picking, cows, ardmona, SPC

11. THe goulburne valley is the shepparton area..fruit picking, cows, ardmona, SPC