Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any body wanna trade a bass for a guitar

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, May 20, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Im in need of a decent 4 string back up so what i have to trade is a brand new about 3 hours of play B.C. Rich warlock platnium pro 7 string guitar. This i belive is the highest model next to the americans. Its black has 24 frets , great shape, floating flyod rose trem, locking nut, very thin and fast neck, has a really suprisingly good clean tone. I have all the hardware and stuff to go with it.Im open to many things so just throw something at me.

2. Man, if that was a normal shaped BC Rich, I'd pick it up in a heart beat.

But since it is a warlock.... :scowl:

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Come on you no you really want this guitar. Everybody is hesitant of warlocks cause their shape but this sounds great. with the right set up you can get allot of chunk besides it really diverse and not cheap like the 80's models. With my cheap guitar Rig with I can almost Trey Azagthoth from morbid angel pretty well. And their cool enough for slayer.

4. Happy MurphDay

Happy MurphDay

Mar 9, 2004
    around
    I have a decent dean 5 string id be willing to trade, its sunburst and its in decent shape, if your intrested send me a pm, the only thing is its 5 string and you said 4...

-Paul

5. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    The warlock is gone now but I have now. a B.C. Rich bronze mocking bird and some strat copy. with a back humbucker and 3 single coils forming a z pattern. Also if your in the cincy southern indiana area. i have good running 1981 honda xr 80 ill trade for a bass.