1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any DSI Mopho owners here?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by BiigM, Apr 20, 2010.

1. BiigM

BiigM

Nov 11, 2007
    Denmark
    Hi guys.

I just got a DSI mopho, for playing keybass with. I actually had bought the Little Phatty first and programmed it with the sounds I needed. Then I found out that the LP is quite unstable when not grounded, which would be to often here in Denmark.

So now I have this Mopho, which I find a bit more difficult to program than the LP was.

And I know that the best way get good at these things is to experiment, and I am going to do that. Problem is that I need that sounds pretty quick so....

is anyone of you good at programming this little mopho dude? I need the bass sounds for the following jackson songs: Black or white, Man in the Mirror, Jam, Thriller, Remember the Time

I know that it's a big favour but if anyone of you could program this for me I'd be extatic :)

Thanks