Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any Entrepreneurs out thur?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by sargebaker, May 1, 2005.

1. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    I mean officially, like who have their own businesses and stuff. I need to interview someone for my economics class and I was wondering if there are any TBers out there willing to give me a hand and let me interview them. It would take 30-45 minutes tops(most likely less) and I'm just going to ask a few questions about market research how you got started, daily obstacles, other fascinating economic stuff, the usual. If anyone has the time it would be greatly appreciated, just let me know.

Thanks
    Baker

2. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
  3. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    My boss an entrepreneur. If you PM a list of questions I could ask for you. I'll mostly likely be seeing her tomorrow. I've done entrepreneur-like projects but I've never started a full business by myself.

4. gforce

gforce

Apr 30, 2005
    yes I own a small cottage industry type small biz.It is a concession co. we specialize in food traveling abought to various festivals throughout Ks.,Neb,& Okla,.I will be glad to help if your in no big hurry becouse today I leave to do a huge event in Wichita,Ks. and I may not be around the puter for a bit.I will try to check in on ya if I get around a cyber bar. If you are wondering the type of food we specialize in are 1)Funnelcakes 2)Indian Taco 3)Fresh squeezed Lemonades & Limeades with cherry of corce :cool:

5. gforce

gforce

Apr 30, 2005