1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any experience with Harke Kickback 15 combo?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wdinc01, Apr 1, 2006.

1. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--HTKKB15

So my friend asked me to come here and ask you all what you think about that. He didn't really give me anything else. But I think it relates to him might starting to play bass for his friend's band. And for the record, he's a guitar playter.

So uh...I guess he wants opinions on that for gigging.

2. They play rock?

I'd vote no.

I blew mine up after less than two years of infrequent gigging and practice( the amp, not speaker)... truthfully though, it was "beaten and put away wet", but I always had to have the volume past halfway to compensate the guitarists' volume..crank those mids!

For the same money, you can get a powerful head and cab used, and it will be 100% more reliable.

...weak pots, weak jack, vented from the top(I taped it up before I got to the gig in case of rain)

Good for Jazz maybe, just ehhhh for rock music though

125 watts + 1 speaker is barely enough, and most often, it isn't.

3. +1 on that entire post... i used to borrow my friends and it just was all around not enough. Get a used halfstack or save some more money.