Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any experience with....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dooft11, Aug 3, 2005.

1. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    hi, i had spotted a bass on Tradingbasses.com, anyone has experience with them? please share your experience.
    Thanks alot

2. Which bass are you asking about? :confused:

3. guess he means the company, i.e. tradingbasses.com ?

Sorry, no expirience with them here...

Jens

4. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    I've talked to cameron about trades a few times, but never pulled the trigger.

He does have my old mpg lightwave in stock though....that thing gets around. It was on ebay a few weeks ago, then on bassgear after it sold, and now....

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Cameron is a good guy. I tried a few times to make a trade with him. I chickened out. He always gave me fair value for my gear, pretty much what I wanted for it. The item I was interested in was always fairly priced. It always seemed like I was dealing with my neighbor, he was never looking to get one over on me.

-Mike

6. LowRanger

LowRanger

Dec 24, 2000
    I did a trade/purchase deal with him a month or so ago. Never spoke to him, but we exchanged many emails during the process.

I got a fair value for my trade and my bass was delivered when he said it would be, in the condition he described.

Very smooth deal, I'd do business with him again.

Disclaimer: no affiliation with Cameron, just a very satisfied customer.

7. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Thanks all! my confidence is building up, just wait a second to fill up the M tank and i will floor the gas pedal!