1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Any Feedback Yet Regarding The Bergantino HD410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gwangi, Jan 17, 2012.

1. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Forbidden Valley
    I've seen threads for the Bergantino HD112 & the Bergantino HD212 and how everybody loves these cabs but has anybody tried the Bergantino HD410, I need to hear feedback, I want to buy one but I really would like to hear some feedback if this cabinet is KILLER or not.
    I don't have a dealer that carries Bergantino so I would possibly be going on feedback here on Talkbass.
    Gwangi

2. Very similar to the HS410 - hardly can tell the difference. The notes really jump out at you and this cab stays very tight and controlled at high volume. Very powerful, authoritive, but balanced, sound right through the whole frequency range. Sort of reminds me of my AE410 but just seems a lot more punchy, solid in the lows and little warmer thru the mids.
    I only tried it in a showroom but judging on what I heard this thing will crush nearly anything in it's way.

3. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Forbidden Valley
    Finally somebody replied, thank you.
    Gwangi

4. Hounddog

Hounddog Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Anyone else have an opinion on these cabs ? Thanks

5. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Hate to reopen this but I'm looking at these as well and would like to hear some more opinions. I talked with one TB memeber that had one and two retailers. Sounds promising but with the popularity of the HS and the AE I thought there would be more love for these.