Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any good concerts coming to So. Cal. any time soon?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by hateater, Jun 26, 2004.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I am beat... I can't find any shows worth going to. I am seeing rush next week, and that is about it. Apparently I missed Briam Bromberg, Victor Bailey and some other solo cat I have never heard of... come on guys, gimme something!

I sound like an addict.

2. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Mod edit-
    Forgotten the rules again already? We respect other members here.

Back to my post.... I found out that Buckethead is playing in a couple of weeks- only 14 bucks.

When I wake up I hope my bashing is still here :D

3. BH is lame

Mod edit- If you see a problem, click on the ! to report the post for a mod to take care of, further comments aren't nescessary.

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    subscribing

5. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Sorry guys... it was all in good fun. ME and BA have talked about her love of JET many a time :)

Anyways... back to normal TB.

6. Yeah...ME and ME and BA have always been good ol' buddy ol' pals...Sorry Bro!

7. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Seriously, it is a huge circle of love here... TB gets my <3 times eighteen thousand.

8. Mos Def a <3 in my book.

9. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Darn Tootin'

Anyways..... what good concerts are there going to be around here.... Tim, you are subscribed, do you know of any good acts touring currently?