Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any good File hosting websites out here...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by WOOOOMPH, Apr 27, 2004.

1. This is the OFF topic thread so I figured I would ask here. Are any of you guys using a file hosting web service to show off your home made music? Of course I looked into the free ones and they all have serious strings attatched, "Spy Trogens" is one and asking the user that is downloading to Join something and fill out a form :-( NADA , I am looking for a NO strings way to give a shortcut to a web hosted file "mp3" of my original music for people to download with the right click of a mouse no "Clubs" or "Accounts" to join or pop ups of sort. :spit: :spit: :meh:

cowboy6591-at-earthlink.net

2. John Sprague

John Sprague Sam Shen's US Distributor

Mar 10, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Sales Manager, CSC Products Inc.
    I have had reasonably good service from these folks, considering the price. It's tough to beat $5/month and still have it be legit.
    www.surpasshosting.com

Before you do anything though, check with your ISP (internet service provider), they usually include 5 or 10 mb of free space for you as part of your net connection deal.