Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any highschool students that took AP Biology exam?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ARA punk, May 11, 2003.

1. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I'm taking it tomorow. Anyone took it that could give me a heads up on certain things? Anyone teach biology? Major in biology? lol. anything?

2. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    The human body is 50-60% water.

Snot is made primarily of lymph and dead macrophages.

Q-Tips can puncture your eardrum, but they feel good.

Humans only get two sets of teeth, and can't regenerate any limbs, which is a pretty raw deal, right?

Girls are different from boys.

3. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Not entirely true, we can regenerate the tips of fingers, which are kind of like limbs.

Not taking the Biology test but I am taking World History.

70 multiple choice questions about everything that has ever happened ans 3 essays. Sounds like fun, right?

4. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    It hasn't been that long since I took my highschool final examn on biology, and I've been reworking couple of those biology courses to get into university lately, so what do you need? Genetics? Human organs and immune system stuff? Those are the things I best remember..

5. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Some of my friends took it last year, said it was a real bitch. Good luck. I'm taking AP Physics C tomorrow, I'm hoping for the best!

6. My mate and I started the Macrophage Appreciation Society when we were at school.

I'm still surprised we only had each other as friends...

7. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I dont really NEED to know anything. I'm fairly confident in all the material, and to tell you the truth i feel that i could prolly teach the Applied Biology classes at our school. Just wondering what i needed to keep a heads up for. Cristopher, thanks man! Laughter helps the soul my friend. When the soul is happy, you work better. You're the man!

8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    ooo, i took it and got a 4. i got a 5 on the ap calculus bc exam, a 5 on the computer science exam and a 4 on the world history exam.

18 years ago :).

-sigh-