1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

any ideas for my new bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by thburninbassist, Sep 22, 2008.

1. thburninbassist

thburninbassist

Sep 22, 2008
    Idaho
    hey any body have suggestions for what bass i should get next, preferably one with humbuckers and 22-24 frets i only got 1200$

2. DRN-PWNS

DRN-PWNS

Sep 13, 2008
    Cochrane alberta
    I'm Hope fully getting a washburn cb14 for around that price and it seems to mach what your looking for but im pretty new at this bass stuff so disregard what i just posted

3. Navybass

Navybass

Mar 12, 2005
    Norfolk, Va.
    Yep, Here's what you do, go out and try as many basses as you possibly can that are in your price range, then buy the one that sounds and feels best to YOU.

Many people are going to give you many different bass recomendations which will only serve to confuse you. Not only that, but you may buy one of those recomendations, only to find out that it's not the bass for you.

Don't let anyone else be the judge for you, only you can be the judge for yourself.

4. manutabora

manutabora

Aug 14, 2007
    Iowa City, IA
    Dude, 1200 for a Washburn cb 14? Do an online search, they cost half that!!
    To the original poster, just your budget doesn't tell us much. Be sure to tell us about the music that you like, and we'll be able to give you better advice.

5. DRN-PWNS

DRN-PWNS

Sep 13, 2008
    Cochrane alberta
    it;s with in his budget i didn't specify the price mine is 800 from my local music place if it ever comes in im also dropping 400 bucks on a new amp