any INEXPESIVE covers for Eden 410 cabs?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mr. Pitiful, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Mr. Pitiful

Mr. Pitiful

Jan 22, 2003
    Fargo ND
    I refuse to pay $80.00 or more for a slip cover to keep the rain or snow off my cab when getting out the door to my car.

Mr. Pitiful
  2. cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    For an Eden 410xlt
    $40 for a non padded cover
    or $65 for a padded cover.

or you can go to Walmart and buy the material for about 6 bucks if you know someone who is handy with a sewing machine and a pair of scissors.
  3. My wife has made me several covers for my cabinets through the years. The material is very inexpensive to buy at a local sewing store. It cost me about 10 bucks in materials and an hour of sewing for two 210 xlt's
    Try a local seamstres or friend that sews!
  4. BigTopBruno

Sep 6, 2002
    NJ, USA
    Try Carvin.

I have 2 Eden 2X10s and the Carvin covers fit almost perfectly.

They are thin, but strong (not padded). $19 each.

Check the dimensions on the 4x10 and take a look.

5. Likewise on the "make your own"

my wife and I made 2 (for a 112 and a 410) for about $6 - padded vinyl, no less. Go to and sign up for thier mailing list - they'll send you a 50% coupon right off. Joann carries the same material that most of the other covers are made of, and in all different colors too.
  6. LJW

Feb 8, 2002
    northeastern pa.
    Another vote for Lecover.

I received good covers, good price, good service.
  7. A cab cover does more that protect it from the elements. If you move your gear alot you are bound to bang your cab into a doorway etc. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars to protect my cabs and keep them cosmetically in good shape. I have a padded Tuki cover for my SWR 8x8 and it's worth every penny I spent.
  8. jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
  9. Mr. Pitiful

Mr. Pitiful

Jan 22, 2003
    Fargo ND
    Thank you to everyone. The help is always appreciated.

Mr. Pitiful
  10. Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    I'm resurrecting this thread to say that I just received a custom-made cover for an Avatar cab from Larry LeCover.

It cost 39.95 (plus shipping)....fits and looks great! High recommendations for LeCover.
  11. grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Try Finding a cover for a 410XST:bawl:
  12. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    you guys are motivating me about the "self-made" covers...
    *looks down the hall*
    "hey dear...can you dust off the sewing machine??"
  13. rockindoc

rockindoc Daily Lama

Jan 26, 2002
    Bonham, Tx
    If you're not much of a seamstress, www.undercovernyc will make a cover to your specs. Your choice of padding (heavy, light, or none), and even a logo option.
  14. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Are these the people that make the Undercover gig bags?
  15. gweimer

Apr 6, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    If you're only looking for function, buy a packing blanket from U-Haul, and use a tie-down strap to wrap it. It did the job for me years ago when I did roadwork.
  16. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    well...I took some of the advice here and I found some padded/lined black vinyl in a fabric store here in Austin for cheap(3.88/yd) for $15 I got enough to cover all three of my cabs. Now the tough part---getting some professional help to piece it together (my wife:) )
    wish me luck...