1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any league players?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RandomBass90, Jun 30, 2014.

1. I've seen a handful of game related threads come and go lately, which made me wonder if anyone here happens to play league of legends, specifically. I thought it could be cool to connect with other players and share strategies, roles, champs, builds, and whatnot.

I've been playing since mid season 2, right around when Fiora was released. I'm currently silver 2 and climbing, albeit slowly. I don't play a lot of ranked games, and didn't even really start to with any kind of vigilance until this season. I'm a mid lane main, but I can play any role relatively well, jungle being my weakest. I have a pretty large stable of mid laners with which I am comfortable playing, some of my mains include Viktor, Malzahar, Veigar, Anivia, Vladimir, Karthus, Vel'koz, Galio, and Syndra. As you can see, I really like my immobile mages :D

So, any summoners out there?