Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

any one else getting runtime errors when surfing the web.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Discrepancy, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Im getting runtime errors when i go to alot of websites. Messages like object expected and stuff like that. Also, 1 site gives me an error that says win.window is null or not an object, but the site runs perfectly on someone elses computer? Does anyone know how to fix these errors? i have all the lastest updates for windows 2000, and im really getting frustrated with it.

2. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Try disabling script debugging and display of script errors in the advanced options of Internet Explorer.

3. that stops the messages popping up, but the website im going to wont let me view the window to select the downloads (i think it used java). HOw do i fix that?

4. I fixed the problem. Internet Explorer was the problem so i downloaded opera instead. No problems now.

5. That's odd...I use IE and I never have the problem...

6. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    issues between the keyboard and the chair.

ref # ar456839

Case close-pend

7. i dont think im the problem. My computer teacher tought me half the jokes in ur siginture thing, lol. When ppl are around me that i dont want to be, i just start telling computer jokes and they get scared and leave.