any one got any tips or techniques for me

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 4stringkiller, Feb 20, 2004.

1. 4stringkiller

Feb 20, 2004
    ive been playing for quite some time now. my band and i have played pussy **** since we started and have now ventured into an extreamly exiting new world of metalcore. but ive got like players block or some ****. so any tips or techniques for any thing would help out alot.
  2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Three things:

1. Welcome to Talkbass

2. Look at all the forums before posting. If you looked down the line you would have seen that there are Technique and General Instruction forums that are better suited to your question. This is the basses forum for talking baout basses, not technique.

3. Double check the rules. Profanity isnt allowed in the forums. I dont know if you masked it out yourself or if the forums software did it, but it looks like it was the software. Even if you did mask it yourself, Id still advise you work around using profanity at all. The Mods are trying to cut down on all of it, masked or not, and people take you more seriously and will be more helpful if you dont have a bunch of *'s all over your post.

PS: I almost forgot. Do a search. This thread has been done before a million times. You will find that in most the times people were just told to do a search or they were refered to other threads. If you do insist on starting the same thread again, at least give us more information. Bands that you like, bands you hate, what kind of effects (if any) you have and what kind of a player you are good places to start.