Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any one know the trace elliot website?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by dylan, Oct 4, 2004.

1. dylan

dylan

Oct 1, 2004
    Whats the trace elliot website, i wont to look up a modle of amp? what are trace's like?

2. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    The old Trace Elliot website is now dead :crying: Thank you Gibson :rolleyes: as Kelly mumbles under his breath "Gibson...you suck!"

Anyways, as you can see in my sig, I use Trace. I love Trace equipment. It was pro gear in the day and their amps are built like tanks. You can't go wrong with their stuff as many on TB here will tell you. As long as you like the signature "Trace" sound you'll be very happy with one of their AH, RAH, VAH, or V series heads. BTW, their cabs are excellent as well.

3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    To clarify, Gibson Corp bought Trace Elliott, and discontinued its products shortly thereafter. Terrible.

4. Larzito

Larzito

Aug 1, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    I was looking for the site the other day too...no luck. Now why would a corporation buy a company then discontinue its legendary products? Really a shame...Trace had some very good products. Hey, lets pool our money together and buy Gibson...then discontinue the Les Paul!!! There must be something us lowly musicians don't understand about money.

5. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Try this-- gavin@gmaudio. I'll double check and be right back.
    BD

6. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Here is the most recent support page I could find:
    www.gmaudio.co.uk

I got a schematic from Gavin. Good guy.

Any help?