Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any online shops with international shipping?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by stoneroses, Mar 19, 2004.

1. stoneroses

stoneroses

Feb 29, 2004
    Are there any of these?
    can't find any selling the musicman stingray

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    where do you live?

3. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Gard ( here at TB) should be able to hook you up- he is at Bass Central - they are a big Music Man dealer and I am sure ship internationally- good luck!

4. Yeah.. you can't go wrong with the people at basscentral.. prompt replies..good prices. I ordered my thumb bo4 there with no problem.. and I live in friggin Philippines!

5. vacman

vacman

Mar 8, 2004
    portland, or
    good guys, should ship world wide. BassNorthwest in Seattle.
    Ask for Steve. He should be able to hook you up. :)
    Keep the funk alive!!!!!!

6. Keep in mind it's gonna cost you big time. Shipping, insurance, import taxes. Also keep in mind: US prices are all exclusive of VAT. We Dutch, for example, are used to having prices inclusive of VAT, so the advertised price is the actual amount you pay at the cash desk.

7. papalastre

papalastre

Dec 10, 2003
    Scotland
    I got my Skyline through BC. overall i saved bout £250 after all taxes, shipping, insurance ETC. whereas if i had bought it in london (the only place in britain that has any) i would have had to pay in the region of £1100 and then more money on top of to get it sent to Scotland or for me to fly down there and back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I just walked in and tried them for a while and walked out with one under my arm!! ;)

Plus I got free set up, 3 sets of strings and a strap thrown in!! :)

9. idof

idof

Aug 1, 2012
    You can find an index of shops that ship internationally at
    www.Ship2IL.com