Any other message boards sites you're on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Electricmayhem, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    I was just wondering if everyone here completely dedicates themselves to TB or if they're more like me. You see, I'm half bassist and half comic collecting geek, so I'm also registered with

Any other people enslaved to the web? :ninja:
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
  3. im semi active at the john myung forums, but nothing really competes with TB :smug:
  4. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
  5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  6. A few GFAQs message boards and a maddox fan site message board
  7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
  8. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
  9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Just here, and the one in my sig.

TB occupies most of my time. I used to frequent some deal boards, forums for some of my fave bands, and some IT ones. I find TB to be a one stop shop for almost anything I need. Can't say that I ever found a knowledgable bass player on the old boards I posted at.

10. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Im either here, my current band's guestbook (no working site now), or which isnt really the same.

11. I post on Harmony Central Bass Forum, and as well as here!
  12. MMSterling

MMSterling Guest

Feb 19, 2004
    Leicester, England
    I came over from Mx Forums to here, I think this board generally has more mature people, and a lot more organised/easy to find what you want out!

Andy :)
    Used to be on mxtabs, until I got banned... :rolleyes:

You know what I find though? I think the whole no profanity thing on here has instilled in me and I don't really ever post profanity on other boards now, thanks to TB! :D
  14. Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    Yes, the whole "no profanity thing" definitely separates TB from 99% of online forums. :rolleyes:
  15. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
  16. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    there's a local punk board that me and the other nerve guys go on every now and then. it's not moderated at all and can get real weird at times. it's closing down in march for reasons unkknown. can't get there with a direct link either, again for reasons unkown but it's the message board link at

here's a direct link, perhaps it WILL work, hasn't in the past.
  17. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    gErMaN eLiTe forum (German multi-topic forum, originally a FPS clan forum).

Nova Arts Community (private German audio-recording forum)
  18. I go to forum for Mars Volta concert downloads, but I dont post. I've been trying to register at MXforums (for drums, im not abandoning TB!) but it says to type in the text i see to my right and no matter what i do, i cant see any damn text! There are some other forums i go to, but I only lurk.