1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any other twin brother musicians?

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by shadven, Apr 29, 2015.

1. shadven

shadven Twang-tastic Bass Player and Song Writer Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I rock, therefore I am.
    I am an identical twin and I started playing bass at about ten years old. At the same time my twin brother started playing guitar. We basically had an instant band because our best friend played drums. My brother and I played in bands together until our late 20 ' s when I moved to another state. I hope to live near him again some day.

GKon and Rio Haride like this.
  2. dukemasterj

dukemasterj

Jan 9, 2015
    Syracuse
    The high school I went to had three sets of twins in the orchestra. One of the sets of twins were girls though so they wouldn't be twin BROTHERS like you specifically asked for.

3. Shovel

Shovel

Jun 4, 2013
    Massachusetts.
    My brother and I are twins, he plays drums and I play bass and guitar. We basically make up the rhythm section for all of my schools bands.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    shadven likes this.
  4. I am an identical twin, my brother plays guitar, bass, drums, and keyboards.
    I play bass, and guitar, and started on drums in my preteens. We still play together in various projects.
    Just for the record.... I'm the better looking twin. LOL!

shadven likes this.
  5. shadven

shadven Twang-tastic Bass Player and Song Writer Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I rock, therefore I am.
    I am the better looking twin too! My brother is a better singer though.

6. zontar

zontar

Feb 19, 2014
    J-5
    When I taught guitar & bass I had identical twins as students--one played guitar & the other bass.

7. Dominic DeCosa

Dominic DeCosa Habitual Line-Stepper Commercial User

Mar 9, 2008
    Vero Beach, Florida
    DiCosimo Audio
    My brother and I are twins. I play bass and he plays guitar.

8. Aaron and Bryce Dessner, and Bryan and Scott Devendorf (The National) are both pairs of identical twins.

9. devnulljp

devnulljp Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2009
    BC, Canada
    Admin on the D*A*M Forum

10. My favorite? The Fletcher Brothers ie, The Kentucky Linemen. Twin bro's on Drums and Tele, little bro on lead vox and Modulus :) So, basically a country powertwang trio with family-style vocals. One of the best live bands I've ever seen.