1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Any Pennsylvania bass players looking for perfect sound?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by throbbinnut, Jun 24, 2001.

1. Please somebody snag this thing so I can quit trying to figure out how to buy it myself and drive to PA. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1441358153

It's not mine, I just love B25B stacks, and heres a perfect setup complete with spare parts for only $300??????

I'd just about move to PA for it.......

I know what I'm talking about, I just snagged my own B25B stack, and I want more of them.:D

Chris

2. Well, if you buy it from the dude I could store it for you until you make it up here to pick it up!

3. td1368

td1368

Jan 9, 2001
    Philadelphia
    Hey Throbbinut, thanks for the tip. I hate to say it but I work about 1/2 hour from where this dudes at but I'm saving fro a 5 string. But that's a damn nice setup. AHH decisions.

4. td1368

td1368

Jan 9, 2001
    Philadelphia
    Oh damn I know. I'll run over there at lunch today in my truck and get it. You want that other head Throb. uhh ahh just one thing my wife would KILL me.

5. Go for it! I've already got 1, and yes wives don't seem to appreciate them like we do. I'm telling you, you can get a 5-string any time, an amp like this is sorta hard to come by. Perfect for gigs with PA, or practicing, or recording, or jamming, or......

On second thought, I don't know if it would like a 5 string, but if you're an old-style 4-stringer, this is the one.:D

Chris

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

6. Man, If my parent's lent me the car for a week...