1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any plans for a GT-8B?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mitsuman47, Dec 17, 2006.

1. mitsuman47

mitsuman47

Jul 16, 2005
    Anyone know if boss is going to make the GT8B? I'm interested in the GT6B, but I know if I buy it boss is going to release the 8B? Anyone know the scoop on this?

2. mitsuman47

mitsuman47

Jul 16, 2005
    C'mon. No one's heard anything?

3. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I'm sure if we spam the forum, someone will have to answer.

4. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    HEY! ANSWER ME!

5. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    8B? 6B? 8B? 6B?

6. Dash Rantic

Dash Rantic

Nov 12, 2005
    Palo Alto, CA
    No. Never. Boss USA was informed by aliens from the future that if they made a GT-8B the universe would implode.

-Dash

7. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I actually talked to the owner of Boss.

His name was BossBoss.

Anyway, he told me exactly the same thing as Dash. After the GT-6B caused us to lose Indonesia in a tsunami, he decided the power of the Gt-8B just wouldn't be worth the implosion of the universe.

8. " This knob here controls the temperature of the sun" "this thing here, well, im not really sure what it is, but when i do this......people die"

9. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hahaha

I was on the phone when I read this... barely stifled the laugh.

:D :help:

10. To be semi serious, I was wondering the same thing. I was also trying to find out if Zoom is going to make a larger version of the B2.1u, similar to their guitar version the G9.

I like what I have heard about the Boss, but would like to have more computer connectivity for direct recording, and patch management.

11. mitsuman47

mitsuman47

Jul 16, 2005
    I didn't know that waiting a week to post a reply to a thread that was started on a weekend, and could have easily been missed by the weekday folks, was spamming. But, I digress.

audienceofone,
    thanks for the help