1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Any Spanish speakers out there?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jmattbassplaya, Aug 7, 2012.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Long Island, NY.
    I have to give a speech in class tomorrow and I'd really appreciate it if someone could look it over and make sure it's not completely out of whack or nonsensical. Any takers? I'd really appreciate it!

2. chris1125

chris1125

May 14, 2007
    Guten Morgen!

Oh ****that's not Spanish. Now what were you asking? Something about tacos?

Wish I could help but my two years of Spanish and three years if German left me only being able to speak English (and poorly at that!)

3. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Long Island, NY.
    Haha! I totally understand. I was actually good at Spanish back in high school, but since I never used it much since then I've kind of lost my ability to speak/write it with any real conviction. I'm still pretty good at reading it, though.

4. Fluent Spanish over here! I can pm you my email if you'd like me to look over the paper :)

5. LowGrowl

LowGrowl

Jan 20, 2011
    Mexico City
    I'm from México :)

6. jmattbassplaya

Jan 13, 2008
    Long Island, NY.
    That would be awesome!

7. Sorry I got back to you so late but I just sent you a pm with a revised speech ;)

8. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    In Spanish your name is Diego.

9. theNecatoR

theNecatoR

Jun 23, 2012
    Donde, está, la biblioteca. Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca. Discoteca, muñeca, La biblioteca Está en bigotes grandes, el perro, manteca. Manteca, bigotes, gigante, pequeño, la cabeza es nieve, cerveza es bueno. Buenos dias, me gusta papas frías, los bigotes de la cabra Es Cameron Diaz.