1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any Starcraft fans here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by WarofAges, Oct 2, 2008.

1. WarofAges

WarofAges Guest

Sep 28, 2007
    I used to play this withmy dad years ago, when i was like 10 or something. I recently found my dads old copy a couple omnths ago and been playin it alot.

I love this game, and im stoked about number coming out soon, it looks sick!

nothin like playin puter games and drinking rum and coke

2. bwv1013

bwv1013

Mar 20, 2008
    southern cal
    when i was in school that game kept me from more study time than i care to admit. i also spent my entire christmas break playing into the wee hours of the morning. awesome game!

3. Loved that game and hope SC2 is going to be as much fun :)

4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Ooh - that was a good one - I shall get that if it comes out for PS3!

5. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    What a legendary game! I loved the unit voices! Those flamer guys had really deep voices and when you told them to move they were just like: "Stoked."

6. I loved the King of the Hill pun that they put in starcraft. If you keep clicking on a firebat, they'll say "are you interested in propane or propane accessories?" :D

7. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Starcraft is such an amazing and balanced game. It really has lasting appeal as people still play it obsessively. I hope Blizzard takes the time to make the sequel something special.

8. I have such ridiculously high expectations for the sequel. I hope it's awesome.

The original is the only RTS I was ever interested in.

9. xjeganx

xjeganx

Apr 16, 2007
    Clifton, NJ
    Back in high school I was a Starcraft whore (still kind of one). I even managed to get it running on the computers in the library (the network admins didn't care for that too much). I have extremely high expectations, as do a lot of others, for SC2 but I would buy it in a heartbeat even if it sucked...same goes for Diablo 3.

10. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    I hope it doesn't turn out like a Starcraft themed Warcraft though. :meh:

11. bwv1013

bwv1013

Mar 20, 2008
    southern cal
    as soon as i get home i need to experience that in person...

12. All those custom maps... where's two?! :crying:

13. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    I can't imagine that it will. If that was their goal, they could have made it happen years ago.