Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any TB artists?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Brat, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Brat

Brat

Jun 4, 2004
    NW Indiana.
  2. I drew a banjo on a napkin this morning, it looked pretty awesome.

3. Bryan R. Tyler is an artist.

Pm him about stuff.

4. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
  5. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    he is awesome!

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    B.T. is the shizzy...

... Gia on the other hand...

... uhmmmmm...

well....

;)

... is Bad Ass as well...

... I suck at Art... :(

7. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    I used to do a lot of art (big abstract expressionist stuff - not easy to scan). Not so much anymore, but I've getting back into photography.

8. I was an art major for about 3 semesters. Having your hobby turned into an assignment and not having the self discipline to separate the two ruined it for me. I haven't enjoyed it as much since.

Mike

9. I used to do lots of art stuff. I'm out of practice. Maybe I'll find something worth posting.

10. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    nice save there.

11. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    I am an artist as well! Man, I'm starting to think of OffTopic as a guilty pleasure... guilty cause I post so dang much over here.

Here's my online portfolio: http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/d/ddixon/

No, I'm not trying to sell you guys anything, but one thing about absolutearts is that you have the opportunity to put a price on things, so i did. Gard is buying one for his new place, actually!

12. I must say, you look a helluva lot better looking when you are wearing sane people clothes.

Stop posting foofy artsy pictures at TB.

13. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
  14. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm a fairly competent and proficient photographer, in terms of technique and general knowledge, but I haven't really done it in a long time, so don't quiz me :p

As far as drawing and such, I can barely draw a straight line, let alone anything complicated. I like to doodle though and sometimes produce things that I think are nice, but they really aren't at all.

15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I was thinking of making some photos of my paintings from this semester... but I'm lazy.

16. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    Ive been a professional artist most of my life. I tend to get into it on a full time basis for about a 5 year stretch then I get into something else for around 5 years then i get back into art. Right now Im just re-entering a painting phase and Ive set myself up in a commercial location with studio/gallery space. Im currently building a website but its not ready yet. I have a few of my pieces here however on my free Verizon site: http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2hznd/

17. Timbo

Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    Dude...
    [​IMG] : :eek: :oops: :eek:
    That is awesome..

18. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central

Agreed, reminds me of Jon J. Muth's style, wonderful work.

The one of the farm is my fave.

19. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    what am i wearing on my art site that is sane? :D

20. Like, a t-shirt, and pants.