1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any TB Bassists at FOLK ALLIANCE in Toronto this week?

Discussion in 'Bluegrass [DB]' started by T Bassman, Feb 19, 2013.

1. T Bassman

T Bassman Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Canada
    Hey everyone, just wondering if any other TB double bassists are attending 2013 Folk Alliance in Toronto this week?
    Figured since its a North American wide Folk Symposium/Conference that its likely some of you may be here too?
    Hit me up if there are any of you here, as I'd love to check out your showcases, network and share ideas!

Sorry moderators if this is in the wrong forum for any reason. Just thought this gathering will attract folk/roots/bluegrass artists that it was best to post in the Bluegrass Section.

2. dannylectro

dannylectro Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    I am. The bass player (but not double bass) for Spuyten Duyvil. Feel free to say hi!

3. T Bassman

T Bassman Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Canada
    Cool man! My name is Tyson, and Ill be performing showcases with John Wort Hannam on Friday/ Saturday eve. For sure Ill keep an eye out for you guys! Look fwd to meeting!

4. I was gonna get a bass lesson from Mark Rubin but summab*tch never replied to my message.