Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any Warwick DEALERS or insiders out there?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Domino, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Domino

Domino

Dec 5, 2000
    I have a friend in the music business who is NOT a Warwick dealer (but has connections) that says he can get me a new Warwick Corvette Proline for $1000. That's $200 cheaper than every price I've heard. Is he pulling my chain? Anybody know what cost is on these bad boys?

2. Dirty Road Cola

Dirty Road Cola Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    Hell, go for it, but I think he'd have to show me the gear before I gave him the cash. You know? Because if he's not that strong of a friend..well, you get the picture.

3. Domino

Domino

Dec 5, 2000
    Wouldn't call him a 'good friend'. He owns a music store with a bunch of crappy basses. He sold me my bass rig, but I have trouble believing that a non-warwick dealer could get me a Corvette Proline for a grand brand new. I'll bet he got it confused with the other Corvette models. Any thoughts?

4. Dirty Road Cola

Dirty Road Cola Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Gainesville, FL
    Hmm...well, sounds kind of shifty, it all really depends on wether you trust him or not. I think you should just do the Rainbow Music or whatever who was offering for 1100, you know?

5. Luis Fabara

Luis Fabara

Aug 13, 2000
    Ecuador (South America)
    Audio Pro - Ecuador
    $1000 ... ITs possible, but only if he is not earning anything.
    I cannot tell the cost.