Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Any1 know this alternative/rock song? (Lots of bass)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by gian2oo1, Jun 5, 2003.

1. gian2oo1

gian2oo1

Jun 5, 2003
    RI, USA
    Long shot: I heard an outstanding song on the radio a few days ago on a alternative frequency. I was amazed, I can just remember a repetitive sound of the bass guitar and great drums. I know this is a long shot, but if you know any songs with a LONG repetitive sound of the bass guitar (and is fairly new) please reply. I havn't heard it on the radio since that one day.

Thanks in advance!

- Gian

2. bass_is_for_me

bass_is_for_me

Jan 1, 2003
    Omaha,NE
    A complete shot in the dark but The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army" ????? Just a guess.

3. i don't think that's the one. he said "great drums."

4. gian2oo1

gian2oo1

Jun 5, 2003
    RI, USA
    Nope, thats not it. The lyrics were actually very short and there was more guitar than anything else. Thanks for trying to help tho!

- Gian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by bass_is_for_me
    A complete shot in the dark but The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army" ????? Just a guess.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. incubus has some good bass lines (if you like that stuff) and bro hym by "pennywise" do a cover for that a punk show

6. gian2oo1

gian2oo1

Jun 5, 2003
    RI, USA
    finally found it :)

queens of the stone age - no one knows

thanks for every1 who tryed to help!

- gian