1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Anybody a lawyer specializing in eldercare?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by blastoff99, Jul 29, 2013.

  1. blastoff99

    blastoff99 Supporting Member

    Dec 17, 2011
    SW WA
    Got a problem. Don't know if I need a lawyer to solve it or not. If anybody in the field would be willing to hear the Cliffs of my problem and throw some general advice ("See a lawyer" / "Handle it differently" / "Involve the adult children" / "Don't involve the adult children") at me, please fire me a PM.