Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody anything about Keith Horn?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Listen, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Listen

Listen

May 19, 2002
    I've been listening to sound samples on the Warrior website, and I was very impressed with the clips, with very little research, I learned they were done by Keith Horne...anybody know him?

I would think Jauqo III X would.

2. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Yes I know Keith,he's a very good friend of mine.he's no longer playing Bass for Trisha Yearwood(that ended in April)Keith is one of the hidden jewels in the Bass world.he's currently working on a solo CD.he plays left handed with the strings set up for a right handed player.Keith has an awesome pocket,and can solo his heart out if need to.he has his own flavor,and he's one of the most versatile,and funkiest bass players you will ever hear,(and Im not just talking about his thumb)and he can kill on guitar and pedal steel as well.If you can find some old recordings of a band he,and Carter Beauford played with called Secrets it would be worth checking out,and I think he still has a couple of tracks at mp3.com

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    keith is an awesome guy...a friend of mine down in jacksonville, fl is a really good pal of his...he used to be victor wooten's roomy...ain't that neat? crazy bassist, too...he used to play xotic basses before he picked up the warriors.