1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody Bought A New Geddy Lee Jazz Recently?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by theevilplankton, Jun 8, 2011.

1. A friend of mine is going after a new GL Jazz bass. He's new-ish to bass, so isn't a member here.

I'm really pushing him get a GL - I had one a while back, really regret letting it go. Hoping he hates it, and I'll have another!

Question is, does it come with a key to adjust the Badass bridge?

When I bought mine, it didn't have one - had to order one especially as it was a different size (can't remember which).

It was a sale buy...don't know if it was missing or never there in the first place!

Appreciate how mine needed the odd tweak, so he's quite to know of he'll have one in the bag!

Any ideas?

2. I got one over Presidents Day, and it came with an allen wrench. I don't know the size off the top of my head, but it is nothing special, just a bog standard black allen wrench that can be purchased at any decent hardware store (once you know the size!).

Brian

3. Firesalt

Firesalt Is good enough. Supporting Member

May 18, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    I bought mine a couple years ago. It's got the standard Leo Quan Badass bridge. You can get a set of 8 or 10 allen keys for pretty cheap at most stores that have a hardware section (including some grocery) and one will fit. I think it's metric.

4. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    Standard 0.050