1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Anybody else like those nasty refrigerated sandwiches?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by embellisher, Mar 17, 2009.

1. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

I am talking about the kind they sell at C-stores and gas stations, that you heat up in the microwave. Most of them have some meat and some soy protein in the processed patty. I don't normally go for soy patties, but these taste much better than the veggie patty stuff.

I know that they are probable going to kill me, but I get a craving for one 4 or 5 times a year and have to go get one. Had one tonight, matter of fact!:D

Something like this:

[​IMG]

What got me hooked on these was a sandwich called the Truck Stopper that we used to have at a private school I went to when I was a teenager. I loved those things, but apparently the company that made those isn't around anymore.

2. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    I'm actually a big fan of those microwavable cheeseburgers you can buy (and microwave) at 7-11.

3. steve21

steve21 Banned

hell yes 7-11 rules