Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody ever ordered from dguitarparts.com?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by HeavyDuty, Jun 30, 2002.

1. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Something about their site makes me nervous - maybe because it's so low-tech. What was your experience?

Their price on an EMG BTC-S is pretty decent compared to local places - about 40% off list.

2. theJello

theJello

Apr 12, 2000
    Yes, I have ordered several bridges from them.
    They are a great company.
    There is a lady named lynn that will probably respond to your emails. Very friendly and helpful.
    Trust me they are legit.

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Wow, those ARE some really good prices on EMG electronics! I was figuring to buy another MIM Jazz and trick it out with new parts. (That's right, I said "trick".)

I figured on EMG pickups (since I put Barts in the other one) and an EMG preamp. I could afford both of those for almost the same amount of the pickups' list price! Some of their hardware seems a bit overpriced though, but, damn, those are some good prices on EMG stuff.

4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    All is well. Lynn sent me a confirming email today, and it was obviously written by a human - not a canned autoreply. I feel better now...and my EMG-BTC-S is in stock and on the way!