Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

anybody every buy a bass body from fineartwoodguitars?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by CrackBass, May 6, 2005.

1. CrackBass

CrackBass

Aug 10, 2004
    huntsville,AL
    there's a guy on ebay with the screen name fineartwoodguitars. he's in brazil and makes guitar and bass bodies. some of them are very good looking especially since most of them go for $35-$40 + $24 shipping. has anyone delt with him before and actually gotten their hands on one of his bodies?

2. Check his feedback, check the items his feedback are for, that might help ?

3. CrackBass

CrackBass

Aug 10, 2004
    huntsville,AL
    feed back seems good. i just wanted to see if anyone had one of his bodies

4. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    It seems like this guy is the new screen name from guitar_exotic_woods. From everything I've heard he makes a good product. Someone from HCBF bought one that the guy claimed a standard Fender neck would fit on, but it didn't. Besides that he loved it and it looked awesome. So they seem like a great deal.

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    He uses Warmoth routing templates, and pretty good wood. I've contemplated getting one many times but I fear that I too will get one with a bad neck routing job. That, and I'm broke.

But, yes, they're beautiful!