Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody familiar with this...?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by bass luvah, Feb 19, 2004.

1. hi all,

i came across this website and found a video of Abraham Laboriel. Can you help me identify what video this is? i tried emailing the guys who made this site but it just gave me a bounce back message. here's the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/music/worldpop/MU110/video.html

thanks for the help guys.

-bass luvah- :bassist:

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    don't know, but thanks for the post....here's a little bump for you

3. thanks NJL :bassist:

4. hi Daniel LeClaire, i have the Advanced Concepts Video, and it's not there either.. then i bought the Beginning Funk Bass Video thinking that's the one, but it's not :bawl:

i wonder which video this is in... :help: :help: :help:

5. :D :D :D

yeah that's what i thought too.. i've been searching the web for it but i couldn't find it

6. shwan81

shwan81

Feb 19, 2004
    this video is from the all-star video- solo concept. the one with all those bassist, like nathan east, louis johnson, chuck rainey, etc. there are three i think in this series so make sure you get the solo concept one. by the way, they cut out a lot from this clip, his performance in this video rocks! absolutely amazing. he is truly one of the great legends of bass. i had the great opportunity of taking him home after a concert and he is the nicest, humblest, most genuine people i have ever met. he invited me into his home, which took me by complete surprise. he's also a lot of fun to be around. i have a pic of us, but i don't have a scanner to post it up with. maybe i'll get it scanned one of these days. go abe :bassist: !