1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Anybody familiar with this...?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by bass luvah, Feb 19, 2004.

1. hi all,

i came across this website and found a video of Abraham Laboriel. Can you help me identify what video this is? i tried emailing the guys who made this site but it just gave me a bounce back message. here's the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/music/worldpop/MU110/video.html

thanks for the help guys.

-bass luvah- :bassist:

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    don't know, but thanks for the post....here's a little bump for you

3. thanks NJL :bassist:

4. hi Daniel LeClaire, i have the Advanced Concepts Video, and it's not there either.. then i bought the Beginning Funk Bass Video thinking that's the one, but it's not :bawl:

i wonder which video this is in... :help: :help: :help:

5. :D :D :D

yeah that's what i thought too.. i've been searching the web for it but i couldn't find it

6. shwan81

shwan81

Feb 19, 2004
    this video is from the all-star video- solo concept. the one with all those bassist, like nathan east, louis johnson, chuck rainey, etc. there are three i think in this series so make sure you get the solo concept one. by the way, they cut out a lot from this clip, his performance in this video rocks! absolutely amazing. he is truly one of the great legends of bass. i had the great opportunity of taking him home after a concert and he is the nicest, humblest, most genuine people i have ever met. he invited me into his home, which took me by complete surprise. he's also a lot of fun to be around. i have a pic of us, but i don't have a scanner to post it up with. maybe i'll get it scanned one of these days. go abe :bassist: !