Anybody going to go see GWAR on tour?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    If you never seen gwar live you owe it to yourself to see them even if you dont like their music. Already got my tickets bought for the nov 16th show. Ive seen them once before and it was a religous experinece.Any other disciples out their?
  2. im going to their tour but to see All That Remains. Dying Fetus is ok I'll see if I like GWAR.
  3. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    If they come to Atlanta then I'll probably go.
  4. I saw GWAR about 15 years ago. Their stage show is great! A true mutated comic book that is alive in your face, much more enjoyable then the KISS carton thing! (Musically, they are a bit worse than KISS, if that's possible). I even saw them on Jerry Springer on a show about "Shock Rock" with El Duce from the Mentors.

Get a close seat! You're body will be covered with all sorts of wretched, vile spew, etc. from the orifaces of GWAR, they might even eat you! :hyper:

It's harmless fun, totally unlike GG Allin. :eek:

Note: Don't go if you are only into listening to musical prowess and spine-tingling technique. :bassist:
  5. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    I met em once (my kids were with me "hey dad i can see that guy's butt!!") it was by accident in a reord store. I went to high school with the brother of one of the founding members.
  6. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    I really really really really really want to see 'em. It's just I would have to drive far to see them and that ends up costing 3X's as much as if they just came to my city. But even GWAR is too big to come to a craphole like Shreveport. :bawl:
  7. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Moved to misc.
  8. I'm going to see them oct 29 at the woscreetstor paladium.
  9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I usually go when they hit Cleveland.