Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody going to the GIGANTOUR?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Megadeth,Dream Theater,Fear Factory,The Dillinger escape plan and Nevermore. Ill be going to the one at Annies in Cincinnati Im mostly looking forward to Fear Factory and Megadeth. Never really listend to much of Dream theater except for a bunch of patrucci solos

2. I may go but I kind of have class that day... Sounds like a great show though. Not too expensive, either.

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I want to go just to see Dream Theater, so I can't really justify seeing the whole GIGANTOUR.

4. I am going to the one in Atlantic City. I am mainly there to see Dream Theater, but i also want to see Megadeht, Fear Factory, Nevermore, and Symphony X. For me, it is going to be awsome. :bassist:

5. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    that's one helluva lineup.

/drools

6. I went to the one in Tampa on Monday night. I only really went to see Dream Theater, who had a 1.5 hour-long set (same as Megadeth), but I did see some of the other bands. For those that go, be a dork and BRING EARPLUGS. It was insanely loud at the Gigantour. Awesome to see DT live, though they could've been mixed better.

7. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I though about going, but with Dream Theater and Symphony X on the bill, I'd rather just see DEP, Fear Factor, and Megadeth seperately.