Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Anybody have a copy of...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by jammadave, Jul 6, 2004.

1. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Porcupine Tree's Stupid Dream album?

I'd pay somebody to burn me one. I just want the music, don't care to pay $60+ for the actual disc and album liner and all.

EDIT: Just to clarify - This isn't an "I want a free CD!" post - This album came out several years ago and is no longer in print. Believe me, I've tried to get ahold of it since I first heard it a couple weeks ago. Near as I can tell, eBay whores are jacking the prices up and all of them are in Zimbabwe or some such. I even tried bidding on the one I found in the states but a regular-ol'-CD price isn't to be had. If I can't purchase it in a way that still profits the band then I'm certainly not pirating it, at least not willfully.

=0)

2. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Wrong Robot had a point in thinking I was trying to pirate a disc just for the sake of having a free CD, so to all who thought that, I apologize. I've edited the post above. Anybody who knows where I can buy it, maybe at a CD store that specializes in stuff like that, let me know.